CBD is one of many cannabinoids, or “ingredients,” found in a species of plants known as “cannabis” that includes both marijuana and hemp plants.
All of the quality CBD products we provide through Relax™ Brands are extracted from federally-approved hemp plants (not marijuana) and contain less than 0.03% THC. Our CBD products will NOT produce any psychoactive responses meaning you will not feel “high” from using any Relax™ Brands products.
What Does CBD Do?
While more and more research is being conducted all the time, we may begin to see studies supporting the current anecdotal evidence that CBD oil is effective in treatment for numerous physical and psychological ailments.
How is CBD taken?
- Sublingual – under the tongue using an oil dropper (tincture), lozenge, dissolvable strip, or something similar.
- Topical – applied directly to the skin, usually through creams, balms or salves.
- Chewable – orally chewed and swallowed.
- Inhalant – breathed into the lungs through a vaporizer, atomizer, inhaler, or mist/spray.
- Ingestible – taken orally through a power or water-soluble product.
Does CBD Work?
While more research continues to be conducted, the FDA does not support any medical claims regarding CBD or any other cannabinoids. As such, we do not claim for our products, or CBD in general, to be able to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Whether or not CBD is the right solution for your personal needs is a question of individuality. Our brand partners recommend starting with small dosages/amounts of CBD and adjusting the amount you take until you find your sweet-spot to address your individual needs.
We welcome you to reach out with questions, concerns or comments regarding quality CBD products on our contact us page.